Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Wed, 6 Sep 2000 15:40:48 -0700

>Am I the only one into Turn-A here?

I thought everyone but me was in love with it and the series.

>-Thumbs up for hobby japan's Turn A Gundam 3d Book. In addition to
>the pics of models it also includes a fair amount of line art,
>character pics, and screen shots. The high point of the book is an
>exquisite model of the Turn-X. Even though it's only 1/100 scale it
>is so detailed that 9 people are credited with its construction!

Eek, Hobby Japan's books rarely featured screen shots, this is probably
a sign of them not having enough original material/photographs and had
to use screen shots for filler material.

>-Are there 4 Turn-A CDs. I've seen pics of a symphonic Turn-A CD.
>Does anyone know about this?
>
>-James

3 original soundtracks, plus 2 versions of the Turn-A Concert (one with
a DVD and one without).

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0