-Z- (z@gundam.com)
Wed, 6 Sep 2000 15:03:24 -0700

> -----Original Message-----
> From: owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org [mailto:owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org]On
> Behalf Of James Boren
> Sent: Wednesday, September 06, 2000 02:42
> To: gundam@aeug.org
> Subject: [gundam] More Turn-A tidbits...
>

> Am I the only one into Turn-A here?

No, but I'm still waiting to see more than just the OP/ED animation and I'm sure
that many others are in the same situation. I've got the Newtype Film Comics
and other books and the music, but I've yet to see any of the actual episodes.

> -According to Newtype's Sept. insert about SD Gundam G Gen. F...Turn
> A is definitely alternative universe and takes place in C.C. 2345.
> What does C.C. stand for? Maybe Current century?

It's been known for some time that this was a new calendar, although it's always
been suggested (by the ressurected MS if nothing else) that it started sometime
in the future of the established UC chronology. This is the first time I've
seen it named in any way and I'm surprised that it isn't spelled out in
context.

> -Are there 4 Turn-A CDs. I've seen pics of a symphonic Turn-A CD.
> Does anyone know about this?

Yes, there are four, as follows:

Turn-A Gundam OST
King KICA-473
75 minutes
-----------------
Spiral Re-Born
Theory Of The End Of The Earth
Memory Of Army Boots
Springing From The Earth
The First Advent - The Gods Sneer
The Second Advent - The Shore Touched By Gods' Claw
The Third Advent - The Thing Hiding In The Ground
Final Shore - Oh, To Meet Again
Moon [Gabriela Robin]
The Rite Of Passage [White Doll Chorus]
Talkative Soshie
Days
Ojii-san (Miss) - A Secret Conversation [Hideki Saijo]
Gwen Reinford's Limousine
Girls Rule
Quiet Landing
Air Plant
Tracing The Point Of Light
Like A Rooster
When Speaking Of Old Promises
The Song Of A Stone
Boys About 16 [Shinji Tanimura]
5/4 Moon.
Felicity

Turn-A Gundam OST II: Dianna & Kihel
King KICA-481
60 minutes
------------------------------------
Turn A Turn (opening version) [Hideki Saijo]
White Falcon
London Bridge Falling Down.
Alpha & Omega [Carla Vallet]
Barbarian
Moon Flower
Heavy Machinery Science
Pan Okoneyou
Winter Sun
Tsuki no Kon (Soul of the Moon) [?]
Kabochiyamatsui [?]
Drum Head
Triad
Jig
Lily
Puff The Pussy Puzzle
Until [Maryanne Murrary]
Blond
Uka (Grow Wings) [?]
Morning Of Nocis
Wooden Flying Machine
She's So High
Aura (Acoustic Version) [Shinji Tanimura]
Joy

Turn-A Gundam: The Concert
King KICA-496
60 minutes
--------------------------
White Falcon Medley
     Girls Rule
     Like A Rooster
     Moon
     Drum Head
     Cricket
     Springing From The Earth
Jig
Moon Flower
Blond
Wooden Flying Machines
Memory Of Army Boots
The First Advent - The Gods Sneer
The Second Advent - The Shore Touched By Gods' Claw
The Third Advent - The Thing Hiding In The Ground
Final Shore - Oh, To Meet Again
Spirit Of Place
Moon [Olga]
Felicity - Back To The River