-Z- (z@gundam.com)
Wed, 6 Sep 2000 15:03:26 -0700

Tomino's writen a five-volume novelization of Z Gundam, a three-volume
novelization of Gundam ZZ, an alternative version of Char's Counter Attack, a
two-volume novelization of Gundam F91 and a five-volume novelization of V
Gundam. In addition, the 35-part serialized novels Hathaway's Flash and Gaia
Gear have been published as three-volume and five-volume novelizations,
respectively.

Other authors have novelized the other series in the saga, but I've only really
kept track of the Tomino works.

Browse the Novels & Comics pages of the Gundam Goods section at the Gundam
Project web site for more information:

http://www.gundamproject.com/goods/novelscomics.html

-Z-