Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Wed, 6 Sep 2000 16:50:04 -0400

I'm a little confused...are these related to the Dom funf, which appears
breifly at the beginning of 0083 and also in the Wonderswan SD game, or are
they related to the Dom tropical test type? I'm quessing that the Tropen is
intended to be the desert/ground variation of the Funf, which is, in a way,
which is sort of a third Dom series which never saw mass-production.
 Also, does anybody know why there is no documentation anywhere of the
ground-type Rick Dom IIs from 0080(The green/yellow one which fires a panzer
faust above the Kentucy 'dried' chicken)