Chris Beilby (cbeilby@hotmail.com)
Wed, 06 Sep 2000 20:01:10 GMT

>I have a question-why do bridge crew don normal suits during battle in
>space? I suppose it's because they'll be useful in case they have to
>abandon
>ship, or in case there's a hull breach.
>Am I right?
>
>Chris

Right on the money. If there's a hull breech or some other incident that
causes the ship to lose pressure in a compartment, this'd help the crew to
survive. Likewise, MS Pilots will wear a pilot suit in the cockpit, even
when they have a pressurized cockpit. (Char in most of 0079 being a notable
exception to this...)