Scott DiBerardino (scottd@javanet.com)
Wed, 06 Sep 2000 14:34:04 -0400

> I thought the one in the desert was a dawage (sp).. a Dom variation...
> Could be wrong.

Nope, the Dwadge appears in different episodes altogether.. first, the
commander version piloted by Desert Rommel leading a band of Desert Zakus,
then later in the Dakar episodes, the NeoZeon have Dwadges all over the
place.

There's also a Gelgoog in the Blue Team (another desert episode), I thought,
along with a Zaku Tanker (!) I actually kinda like the desert episodes of
ZZ, it's been a while since I've watched 'em. Wish I had time to pop them in
again, but Gihren's Greed calls...

--
-scott   \\   sdiberar@student.umass.edu