MS06ZAK@aol.com
Wed, 06 Sep 2000 13:52:19 EDT

In a message dated Wed, 6 Sep 2000 11:29:32 AM Eastern Daylight Time, "Roland Thigpen" <jenius@unspacy.org> writes:
Agreed, this is a very good series so far. And what I find very enjoyable about it is that one of my favorite authors, RA Salvatore wrote the first of the New Jedi Order novels. Although I still think this new enemy is a little too much like the enemy from the Black Fleet Crisis books. Yes, there are differences, but there is also alot of similarity between the two.

Roland>>

Agreed, except these Aliens have outlasted the Yevethan by 1 book and counting. Also They are still crushing the New Republic. I think the biggest part is the fact that it isn't predictable. I mean yeah the Yevethans were tough, but you knew that all of the major characters would triumph, and there would be a victory. The Yuuzhan Vong have already achieved a higher body, as well as Planet, count. And tell me Vector Prime didn't bring you to tears. I like Salvatore too. I got sick of the bum rap he got from SW fans who didn't like the dirty work he was forced to perform. Especially since the dirty work was suggested by George Lucas himself.

Jason