Paul Fields (
Wed, 6 Sep 2000 10:07:42 -0400

> Where can I get subbed episodes of series like Turn-A or 080 and 083?

Well for Turn A you're out of luck for a little while, but
0080, and 0083 you can probably find in any store that
carries Anime Videos, or off of the Internet. If you want
to save a few bucks you can buy both 0080, and 0083
in a box set.


Gundam Mailing List Archives are available at

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.0b3 on Wed Sep 06 2000 - 22:59:06 JST