Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Wed, 6 Sep 2000 07:45:53 -0400

1)Probably, but keep in mind Heero was aiming at a heavily armored bunker
with the buster rifle.
2)From what I understand, Dorothy makes a cameo and is rather proud of her
cousin's daughter, saying things like "Maremeia's taking over, fools!" or
something along those lines.
3) Pretty much...these guys really don't follow any orders, but Quatre is
often a pretty good strategist and his peaceful nature is also a rallying
point for the other Gundams.
4)Well, Wufei does become a preventer, so I don't think Lady Une had a huge
problem with it.
5)I supposed she figured that Noin and Zechs needed time to themselves :).
Heero just dissiapeared again...
6)Well, Amuro and Lalah really didn't have that much of a relationship, and
Kou and Nina kept making the wrong moves and she ended up pulling a gun on
him. The Keith and Mora romance actually had more sparks than Kou and Nina,
almost! At least they dated...
7)(A)I don't think Heero, a trained assasin, could ever really commit to a
full-time relationship. Could you imagine this guy raising kids?
  (B) Yeah, pretty obvious. And the word 'love' is used in their
relationship at least once.
  (C)Even more apparent than B. I've read that apparentally Lady Une might
have been Trieze's mistress or something along those lines, and then he gave
her a job in Oz.
  (D)I agree.
  (E)Wufei had a wife and when she died-using a Talgeese against the
alliance, Wufei imagined her spirit was in the Gundam. His wife believed she
was Nataku, an ancient Chinese warrior. But when he finally blows up Nataku
at the end of EW, perhaps he's ready to move on?
 (F)He seems to care for Catherine like a sister, mostly.
 (G)Don't really think so....