Michael Wong x4241 (Michael.Wong@nsc.com)
Tue, 5 Sep 2000 19:51:56 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Folks:

I know this is totally off-topic, but I am getting really frustrated here!!!

I've been stuck playing Syphon Filter 2 for 3 days now and my thumbs are
hurting bad! I'm having major trouble trying to pursue Gregerov through
the streets. I got him him down the first alleyway and managed to rush down
besides 2 white cars and the the blue cars. But everytime I tried to run
over to the red car the bastard gets me with a head shot! No matter how I
dodge, or roll, he kills me EVERY SINGLE TIME!! I wish I could shoot him
with a grenade but I have to leave him alive... 8(

Any hints on how to get him into the zoo is appreciated.

Michael