Danny Kim (danny@lookfx.com)
Tue, 05 Sep 2000 16:06:23 -0700

I just check my order from HLJ. It's been preparing to ship for last couple
of weeks. But, I notice they had Bygzam and MKII's for pre-order. That made
me feel little better.
Anyway, I'm not sure if you have RX-78 vs MS-06F Okawra version. If you do,
you probably noticed some improvement on shoulder joints. It's little
tighter. Well, at least on mine. I haven't received my GM. But, I'm sure
it's gotta be better than RX-78.