Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Tue, 5 Sep 2000 17:36:05 -0400

Although I'm mostly a UC nut, I do have a soft spot for Wing, and Gundam
books-for any series-aren't as easy to find as the models these days.
 Anyhow, I noticed two Gundam Wing books at my local hobby shop, both $30.
One was called "Complete Operation" or something along those lines, and the
other was something like "photo file one".
 So how are these books? I don't want a book loaded with Bishonen pictures,
but rather with design pics(Like maybe preproduction sketches, storyboards
etc)and mecha and ensemble pics. I'd also like to know if the books have
pics you wouldn't be able to find easily on the net(at places like say,
www.wingzero.net
)