Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Wed, 06 Sep 2000 05:01:16 +0800

At 12:32 AM 9/5/00 -0700, you wrote:

>nurbs wrote:
>
>> The navy doesnt want anyone within a hundred miles of this island..
Thats for the
>> patrol...The island itself has its own defenses...
>
>Um... The US stockpile of chemical weapons is in Oregon. I ought to know
since I'm
>uncomfortably close to it. I also live 15 miles from the Hanford Nuclear
reservation
>which houses tons and tons of Plutonium, and other nuclear waste... whoopie.
>
>---Brett Jensen

true...it's like me being only a few miles from the Nuclear Institute here
inn the philippines. and my class even toured the place, only to find a
decrepit old building with high tech instruments and a heavy water pool
with nuclear material glowing blue in the depths. BRRRRR.

flashlight.

url: www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486
fax: (632) 4167479