Danny Kim (danny@lookfx.com)
Tue, 05 Sep 2000 13:01:14 -0700

Testors suggests 7:3 ratio for their acrylic line of paints and I've been
following that ratio for Tamiya.
Have you/anyone used Gunze Sanyo Gundam color sets? Good? Bad?
According to HLJ, they are oil-base lacquers and until now, I've only used
Tamiya and Testors water based acrylics. That's way I'm wondering what
ratio I should use for these lacquer paints.
Can I treat these paint as I did with Tamiya? Something I should know?