Brett Jensen (heero@earthlink.net)
Mon, 04 Sep 2000 22:26:41 -0700

BlazeEagle@aol.com wrote:

> Here!!, Here!! I totally agree! While I've only seen 1-6, I was literally
> in Heaven during every episode!! I would vote it one of the best, if not the
> very best, of the Gundam shows. I'll call it one of the best, until I see the
> rest of the Gundam shows.

ARRRRRRGH! NOOOOOOO! ZETA! ZETA! ZETA! ZETA! ZETA! ZETA! ZETA! ZETA! ZETA! ZETA!
ZETA! ZETA! or MSG! MSG! MSG! MSG! MSG! MSG! MSG! MSG! MSG! MSG! MSG! [end rant]

08th is a nice show, but it ain't the second coming of Amuro Rey! The story and
Characters are nowhere near as good as MSG, Zeta, or 0080. The animation and
Character design are laughably weak when compared to 0083 (yes I know Kawamoto
did Chara designs for both shows, but the late director wanted more "light"
chara designs). The love story wasn't as "forced" as the Nina\Kou thing, but it
wasn't particularly realistic either.

Frankly I think the show got alot better after the first director died. These are
just My opinions of course, but hearing "08th MS team called the best Gundam
series is a bit hard for this old fart to take. ^_^.

---Brett Jensen