garrick lee (goner4sure@yahoo.com)
Tue, 5 Sep 2000 07:23:17 -0700 (PDT)

er...begging pardon for an eternally repeated question
-- but just how many episodes is 8th MS anyway? 11 or
12?

gundam project lists 11, as does other gundam sites.
but why does the tape i got say episodes "10 to 12" ?

what's the big idea?

-garr
time to watch 8th MS for me. :)

http://gundam.aeug.org/