armour of doom (gem_knight@yahoo.com)
Tue, 5 Sep 2000 06:24:54 -0700 (PDT)

i know, or i wouldn't be asking, and originally it was
airred on radio
--- Edward Ju <gundam@loop.com> wrote:

> >>one last thing, WHAT HAPPEND TO WEI-FEI IN BLIND
> >>TARGET!!!??? please
> >>

> >Which episode was that again? IE, what point in the
> series?
> >
> >Roland
>
> It's not an animated episode. It's a 2-CD audio
> drama that
> was later released as a manga.
>
> Eddie
>

> New items added at least once a week! Check out my
> eBay auctions at:

> &since=-1&page=1&rows=0
> Please note the URL exceeds 80 characters and ends
> with "rows=0" not "sort=3"

http://gundam.aeug.org/

=====
im sick of you golden boy groups all you do is annoy me so i have n'sync here to destroy you~,
 eminenm `1999

don't critize me you only seen the outer shell, the walking sterotype i live as, the way i dress, and the way i speak, but i am more, the only sign of i cannot hide is within my soul, so if you want to see the real me look into my eyes, the window of the soul~
 Aaron Ray `2000