armour of doom (gem_knight@yahoo.com)
Mon, 4 Sep 2000 19:42:59 -0700 (PDT)

im tring to make the ac come AFTER the uc timeline,
without some major economicail disater

also, Aaron, meet Aaron, my name is Aaron Ray

--- BlazeEagle@aol.com wrote:
> Daylight Time,
> jenius@unspacy.org writes:
>
> << The AC timeline? That would be very hard to do,
> IMO. I can see the AW
> (After War, Gundam X) timeline being connected to
> the UC one, but AC's is a
> bit difficult because of the differing nature of
> some of the tech. >>
>
> What exactly are the differences between the UC
> tech. and AC tech., namely
> Gundam Wing? If this applies, which is more advanced
> in their tech., UC or
> GW? Couldn't one be like in the far future? I.E. GW
> could be excused as
> taking place hundred's or thousand's of years after
> UC, with an excuse like
> "Some tech. was lost due to a huge war or natural
> disaster in the Distant
> Past"?
>
> Aaron

http://gundam.aeug.org/

=====
im sick of you golden boy groups all you do is annoy me so i have n'sync here to destroy you~,
 eminenm `1999

don't critize me you only seen the outer shell, the walking sterotype i live as, the way i dress, and the way i speak, but i am more, the only sign of i cannot hide is within my soul, so if you want to see the real me look into my eyes, the window of the soul~
 Aaron Ray `2000