BlazeEagle@aol.com
Mon, 4 Sep 2000 22:02:14 EDT

jenius@unspacy.org writes:

<< The AC timeline? That would be very hard to do, IMO. I can see the AW
(After War, Gundam X) timeline being connected to the UC one, but AC's is a
bit difficult because of the differing nature of some of the tech. >>

  What exactly are the differences between the UC tech. and AC tech., namely
Gundam Wing? If this applies, which is more advanced in their tech., UC or
GW? Couldn't one be like in the far future? I.E. GW could be excused as
taking place hundred's or thousand's of years after UC, with an excuse like
"Some tech. was lost due to a huge war or natural disaster in the Distant
Past"?

Aaron