armour of doom (gem_knight@yahoo.com)
Mon, 4 Sep 2000 18:46:42 -0700 (PDT)

ok i've seen gundam movies 1-3, gundam 0080, gundam
wing, the first ep. of endless walts, half of gundam
0083, and the first ep. of ms. moblie unit 08.

i know char shows up in char's counterattack, but in
what else does char show up in, and what part does he
play, include his part in char's counterattack, please
everyone.

also i'm am runing a rpg, and i was hoping for ideas
on how to fit toghter tthe uc timeline and the ac
timeline

one last thing, WHAT HAPPEND TO WEI-FEI IN BLIND
TARGET!!!??? please

=====
im sick of you golden boy groups all you do is annoy me so i have n'sync here to destroy you~,
 eminenm `1999

don't critize me you only seen the outer shell, the walking sterotype i live as, the way i dress, and the way i speak, but i am more, the only sign of i cannot hide is within my soul, so if you want to see the real me look into my eyes, the window of the soul~
 Aaron Ray `2000