CHRIS DRAKIOTES (drak@cheshire.net)
Mon, 04 Sep 2000 21:13:35 -0400

Here in the New England area I have been noticing a large difference in
the pricing of the GW, Gundam MSIA toys/figures and model kits. Some
MSIA's I have acquired for as low as $5.99 and then seen the same item
at at other store/shop for as high as $9.99. I have also found the
reverse to happen in finding the same item for a lot less at another
store.
The same disparity seems to be true for most of the Gundam model kits
that I have seen and purchased, very different prices for the same item,
sometimes as much as a 20% difference between stores.
The question then is.....
Is this pricing disparity common to other areas of the US and other
countries or am I just being taken by some stores/dealers.

Chris