Edward Nagao (ekn103@psu.edu)
Mon, 4 Sep 2000 11:41:55 -0400

These guys are pretty good, provided the item you've ordered is in stock. I
ordered 3 0080 kits from them 2 months ago and got them in 3 days time. Not
bad in my opinnion when compared to say HLJ's return time. I don't like
some of the prices, but they remain about average for an imported kit.

I do remember someone else ordering from GundamShop.com, and wonder if he
ever got his order? I know he was waiting for a month at the time I asked
about gundamshop on this list.

Edward K. Nagao
ekn103@psu.edu