Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Mon, 4 Sep 2000 08:50:30 GMT

> I think the Master Gundam looks the most nightmarish, the Deathscythe Hell

>looks like well, a Bat from Hell! :) The Epyon is menacing, but isn't really

>too bad and the Psycho Gundam isn't that scary looking at all, I've seen it

>painted in Purple color scheme, as well as an all black color scheme. It's

>big and mean looking, but at least to me, it's not too scary.
>
>Aaron

i dunno about that. just imagining the sheer size of the psyco, and the sheer
weapons, coupled with the feet bearing down on you, or even worse, just hearing
it hum and hover in its fortress mode is enough to make me afraid, no matter
how funny the coloring is.

flashlight.

www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486 / fax: (632) 4167479
cel: 0917-4024780 / hse: (632) 7231308 (emergency use)
ICQ#: 12914919

I am NOT a starving writer.