BlazeEagle@aol.com
Mon, 4 Sep 2000 02:59:47 EDT

  Most of their kits are back ordered, buy PlanetAnime has great service.
They send an Echo of the order, with your customer reps. name after the order
is placed. Then, when they receive my money order, they email saying they
received it and send another email with a USPS tracking number and they date
it was sent. Their shipping is really quick as well. I entered in my tracking
number and it said it was sent from Houston, TX., at 8:15 AM and I receiced
it the next day! Their prices are a bit high, but they have great service.