BlazeEagle@aol.com
Mon, 4 Sep 2000 02:53:58 EDT

In a message dated 9/4/00 12:19:29 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
heero@earthlink.net writes:

<< That's a good reason to make Evil, nightmarish looking Gundams like
 Master Gundam, Epyon, Deathscythe Hell or Psycho Gundam (massive height
 intimidation factor too.) I think that would heighten the Psychological
 effects of an MS. >>

  I think the Master Gundam looks the most nightmarish, the Deathscythe Hell
looks like well, a Bat from Hell! :) The Epyon is menacing, but isn't really
too bad and the Psycho Gundam isn't that scary looking at all, I've seen it
painted in Purple color scheme, as well as an all black color scheme. It's
big and mean looking, but at least to me, it's not too scary.

Aaron