Echo|Fox (echofox@wingzero.net)
Sun, 3 Sep 2000 22:33:51 -0700

Well, seeing as I haven't heard anyone ordering from them yet, I decided to
bite the bullet, and we'll see how their service ends up being. For $91, I
should have a MG GM Custom, MSiA Dom, MSiA Zeta Gundam, and 3 gundam markets
coming my way, hopefully soon, as they were all listed as in stock. That's
about 6000yen worth of goods, tack on another 1500-2000 for shipping, and
it's only about 10% higher than buying direct.
We really should put together a Reseller Ratings type thing for online anime
stores. I've had great experiences with AnimeNation (who's prices are fairly
high, but the rest of the transaction was good), horrible experiences with
ActionAce, and it remains to be seen what happens with these guys...

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler