Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Sun, 3 Sep 2000 21:19:45 -0700

>What you fail to see is that all those auctions you despise are
>coming from the secret Bandai wharehouse, how else do they
>dump old kits... If they enforced stuff there, they couldn't thrive
>off their RARE, and JUST released kits...
>
>Paul

LOL, actually these are most likely junk kits dealers were forced to
buy in order to get premium (new MG/PG/HGUC releases) kits from Bandai.
This practice is called tying (as in piggybacking the junk kits on hot
new releases everyone want) and is banned by U.S. anti-trust laws.
Maybe that explains why Bandai of America doesn't rake in the bucks like
their Japanese parent company.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0