Echo|Fox (echofox@wingzero.net)
Sun, 3 Sep 2000 17:30:08 -0600 (MDT)

I agree ... 08th MS Team is the best Gundam I've seen yet ... that may
change once I've seen all of Zeta, but there's really not that much to
dislike about 08th (contuity busting aside). I must say I got much more
attatched to these characters than I have in many other series (Gundam or
otherwise).
In the interests of you not killing me, I won't mention that I didn't pay
anything for mine ... oops I just did ;p Seriously though, I can't _wait_
to get the DVD's next year. I'll trade my crappy fansubs for nice DVD's
any day of the week.