Cantusehtm@aol.com
Sun, 3 Sep 2000 19:01:25 EDT

Man oh man....i just finished watching 08th MS team and.....wow.....very very
nicely done. The love story wasnt faked,it wasnt pushed(cough cough kou and
nina cough cough),and generally moving. I shed a tear when I thought Aina
would die..sniff.. Great combat scenes,very nitty gritty mech combat unlike
wing's fanciful attack parades. Gotta love there characters too..

Only down side is how much i paid to get all 12 eps on 10 tapes.....