nurbs (nurbs@pacbell.net)
Sun, 03 Sep 2000 12:20:59 +0100

Well Ive heard from some people at Los Alamos(badass research facility)
That about 10 years ago they made a humanoid mech about 12-15 feet tall..
It worked well apparently. It carried big guns and stuff , and had
excellent peformance in the battlefield. It performed better than a tank,
and its intimidation factor was a reason in its development. However the
costs of building on was many times more than a tank at the time and the
power source required was expensive too... Howver maybe in ten years we
will see some as hig tech riot gear and as infantry....