Jam Masta' Jay (roaddogg_jp@hotmail.com)
Sun, 03 Sep 2000 18:59:03 GMT

Thank you to everyone who offered their help with my problem, but now that
I've been notified that their is a DVD version of Transformers the movie
(Thank you Z!) I think I'm going to go with that. I really had no idea that
it was still available in any format. Like I said, I had it when it first
came out,(and I was wrong, I was only THREE when it came out in the
theaters!!!) back in the day.

Also, to get back on topic, does anyone have pictures of the New MG versions
of the Gouf and EZ-8? When are they coming out?

and lastly, this goes out to the Massachusets based members, how is Tokyo
Kid in Harvard Sq for master grades? what do the have?

thanks in advance once again,

-Jay