Thomas Yung (msgundam@mediaone.net)
Sun, 3 Sep 2000 08:31:41 -0400

> Hey Folks,
>
> This message goes out, thanks to my little brother who lost my ORIGINAl
copy
> of Transformers: The Movie. Now this movie holds a special place to me,
> Hell, I even cried when Optimus Prime died ( Give me a break, I was the
ripe
> old age of six.) So if anybody could get a hold of the movie, let me know
> and we can discuss how we can deal for it.
>
> thanks in advance,
>
> -Jay

Here, here!! Thanks to little brothers! Mine lent out my original tape to
a mutual friend, which later had a fire in his home. Hence, my tape was
lost. I've just recently acquired a copy on the laser disc with the
original Japanese & English format, I could try and record it for you.

- Thomas -
Master Grader 'NOT' bater
eBay seller I.D.: msvgundam
msgundam@mediaone.net