Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Sun, 3 Sep 2000 04:36:00 -0700

>Really? ...then Again, I haven't been active on Eaby lately, I still wanted
>to get the regular Zaku.

If you are talking about the green one that came with the Dopp, it's
still doing $50 or better on eBay. Bandai didn't make as many this
time around, since they overproduced the RX-78-2 and MS-06S toys. The
GM will probably be similarly limited. This is a line that deserves
more entries in the series though, not the lame-o MSiA...

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0