Trent (dchunghk@netvigator.com)
Sun, 03 Sep 2000 11:44:36 +0800

I might have been Char's Gelgoog refitted (it was damaged by Amuro) that's why
Char was on the Zeong at the very end of OYW. It is called something else in
ZZ - ReGelg which obviously means Refined/refitted Gelgoog. It has loads more
thrusters and a 360 degrees cockpit. The pilot is a new type as well, so it
can go macho against the gundam team.

--
"On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur.  L'essential est invisible pour les yeux."
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry