-Z- (z@gundam.com)
Sat, 2 Sep 2000 20:28:38 -0700

You can buy it anew quite reasonably at Amazon.Com, in both VHS tape and DVD:

VHS tape, International version ($13.99)
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00001U0DX/o/qid=967951192/sr=8-4/ref=aps
_sr_v_3_1/102-2836650-0229711

VHS tape, American version ($12.99)
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00004YA6S/o/qid=967951192/sr=8-5/ref=aps
_sr_v_3_2/102-2836650-0229711

DVD, American version ($13.96)
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00004YA6T/o/qid=967951192/sr=8-2/ref=aps
_sr_d_2_1/102-2836650-0229711

Amazon also has the Original Soundtrack (OST) on CD. It has ten tracks, as
follows:

1. The Touch
2. Instruments Of Destruction
3. Death Of Optimus Prime