Sun, 03 Sep 2000 09:19:50 +1000

Just watched an episode of ZZ (untranslated) where the team fought against
a female Zeon pilot in a red Gelgoog.

1. Was this actually Char's Gelgoog? I think one of the lines in the
episode mentioned him.

2. If not, was it actually a 1YW Gelgoog? If it is, the Gelgoog must've
been a *shit-hot* MS. It gave a good fight against the Mark II, Zeta, Mega
Rider, Hyaku-Shiki and ZZ, all of which were made at least seven years
later. Was there any explaination for this other than writer fiat, or
being a better pilot than anyone else in all of Gundam? (This episode has
made me into a Gelgoog fan).
Andrew Dynon

"Now, we can do this the hard way, or... well, actually, there's just the
hard way."
- Buffy, _Welcome to the Hellmouth_

Doyle: I've been sent by The Powers That Be.
Angel: The powers that be what?
- Angel, "City Of..."