Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Sat, 2 Sep 2000 12:08:01 -0400

I'm thinking of writing a fanfic that takes place shortly after the OYW, and serves to bridge some events in 0080 and 0083.
 Following it's near-destruction at Side 6, the Gundam Alex has been partially rebuilt and been GM headed(Like Blue Destiny and Karen's RX-79) and is now being transferred to Earth. Due to the fact that the war is over, the Alex is converted into a test prototype for the next generation of GM, with most of it's advanced systems removed. Once again, Christina Mckenzie is placed in the pilot's seat.
  However, due to the frantic reshuffling of Federation resources after the OYW, the base is located in Western Africa near Zeon remnant hot zones where mopping-up groups have yet to be assigned...so the test site is only protected by very limited protection...by a group of raw recruits who never ended up in war, no less.
  So what begins is a new Gundam saga, as young officers protect valuable Federation property with their lives against a particually powerful Zeon remnant faction.
 Anyway, that's all I have so far. I plan to introduce some new MS, including a Geloog ground type.