CHRIS DRAKIOTES (drak@cheshire.net)
Sat, 02 Sep 2000 08:44:19 -0400

$400+!!!!!!!!!!!
I was not aware that they were now that much or were that hard to find, but then
again, I have not been looking.
I spent, if I remember correctly, about $32 for each unit at a Star Trek
"Creation" convention in Boston Ma. about 15 years ago. The dealer was selling a
great deal of Macross/Robotech items at good prices, at least to me the were, and
complaining that he had all this "stuff" and none was buying..............
Robotech was not a big hit here in the northeast.

I've had , as I said, 1 HCM VF-1J out "on display" for about 12 years nor. It
stands next to my matchbox toy of the SDF-1 and it has retained the ability to
pose and transform and stay in position. The one that I still have boxed comes
with a figure of , everbodies favorite singer.... hi hi....wink wink....,
Minmei..... I do wish that they had come as Folkers Skull colors but Oh well,
can't have everything.

Chris