nurbs (nurbs@pacbell.net)
Sat, 02 Sep 2000 00:14:34 +0100

I got one for about 100 bucks.. Its nice quality (HG) but not MG.. Its about a
half inch taller than the sazabi and 2 inches shorter than the PG RX78.. Its
really a toy since it doesnt have the nice joint detail. Its made of the
sturdier plastics of the DX toys. If you Like the F91 and want a companion to
your 1/60 Gundams, then get it. If your not into the design so much, you might
be better off with the 1/100 kit...