Kev K (fayerocks@hotmail.com)
Sat, 02 Sep 2000 06:36:28 GMT

Just finished watching the original gundam tv series. Boy, I got some mixed
reactions of this format. It's true that we get to see more of the white
base crew and their interactions to one another but man the animation is
very crude. Don't get me wrong, I love the original gundam but I was first
exposed to gundam through the movie compilations. The animation frames tend
to be TOO repetitive. And some of the proportions were totally off. One
thing that I did enjoy, though, were the battle scenes with Ma Kube's Gyan,
the pacman MA and some of the extended battle scenes. A special note to
gundam fans, I found that the Doms/RickDoms on the tv series were more
menacing than the compilation movies. They fight very much like the black
trinary, JET STREAM STYLE!!!