Franz Co (ms_slasher@mail.com)
Sat, 2 Sep 2000 02:17:34 -0400 (EDT)

------Original Message------
From: Cantusehtm@aol.com
To: gundam@aeug.org
Sent: September 2, 2000 2:41:21 AM GMT
Subject: Re: [gundam] What's the point of humanoid mecha anyway?

>To answer you simply....some people view humans as the ultimate >weapon. It
>wouldnt be far fetched to want to build a weapon in our >likeness because
of
>this view.

I think it also comes from our fascination with our own bodies.
We've come along way from our cave dwelling ancestors. WE've been able to
push our own bodies to the limit making them do things thought of as
unthinkable a few years back.

Also, one could also look as mobile suits or whatever as more like cavalry
with the versatility of an infantryman. With the perfect control system,
you van get these things to do almost anything. The battles in 08th MS Team
should illustrate this oint.

Also worth watching for good "realistic" humanoid action: GASARAKI