Sedusa66@aol.com
Sat, 2 Sep 2000 01:03:00 EDT

ms_slasher@mail.com writes:

> There is a 1/60 model of the F-91 and it has some MG-ish gimmicks like an
> internal frame and stuff. Don't know anny more about it though.

I unfortunately only got to say "how much is this model going for?" before
the owner of my local comic store sadly informed me that he had to return it
to it's owner (Just snuck a peek at the 1/60 F91 in the back of a store)
Sorry, my cat came in from the rain and I had to give him some attention.
The box looked nice but, as hard as I tried, I didn't get to sneak a peek
inside it :).....