BlazeEagle@aol.com
Fri, 1 Sep 2000 22:23:00 EDT

In a message dated 9/1/00 10:01:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
goner4sure@yahoo.com writes:

<< dunbine...i couldn't care less about it (i'm bitter
 that bandai decided to do master grade dunbine, but
 not valkyries...*mutters obscenities*) >>

   I've given up on trasforming toys or kits, they are too fragile. Now, if
the MG Valkyrie could be made to be stable, then I'd buy it!, if they ever
consider an MG valk. Seems some non-transforming robot toys and kits are
fragile, too, though! :)