BlazeEagle@aol.com
Fri, 1 Sep 2000 22:16:30 EDT

ubik@austin.rr.com writes:

<< Yes, I am well aware of the fact that you think the designs look
 bland, boring, emotionless, bland, homogenous, bland, and bland. But
 you asked for those of us who liked the designs to say what we liked
 about the, so I did. >>

     Right and I appercite the fact. I was just commenting on how they are
emotionless. I asked for your opinion, but there's no rule that I cannot
comment on someone's opinion. I commented on it, didn't mean to seem like I
attacked it or didn't respect it.

Aaron