BlazeEagle@aol.com
Fri, 1 Sep 2000 20:38:46 EDT

 <<'Could', I said could come up with, not would. I'm not saying the M.S. is
the
 only outcome but I buy it being a possible one. Nice lines, seems like you
 could make one and it would actually work just based on that one pic.>>

  I understand that, they could come up with it, but it looks like it can be
tripped easy :)

<<Depends on what you want it to do. No claws on a helicopter or tank, no
claws
 on most of the Destroid designs in Macross, even.>>

  Tanks and helicopters do not need claws and I did not say they did or mean
to say they did. Some Destroids do have hands. I will further go into this in
a new subject title.

<< Maybe, maybe not. Jets and tanks are still too vital and complicated to
rely on
 remote controls. RC is too easy to jam, anyways. Robot and mobile suit are
two
 different ideas. >>

  I agree, but I don't mean stop all modern military production and roll out
mecha!! Robotics is too early to relie on. I am talking about in a science
fiction sense, not a sense of would could be done. We are discussing
fictional mecha and science fiction when we discuss Gundam or new mecha
shows/manga, not real life here, sheesh!! ^_^

Aaron