BlazeEagle@aol.com
Fri, 1 Sep 2000 19:09:41 EDT

In a message dated 9/1/00 3:41:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Sedusa66@aol.com
writes:

<< I for one think they look refreshingly different, for gundam. As much as
 like MSG I'd love to see a reinterpretation, and I hope this makes it to
 anime. >>

  I don't think it's a Gundam, I did at first, but after thinking about it,
Gundam is not even in the title. I am pretty sure someone pointed this out to
me, so that helped me decide as well. It seems this is more of a vague
remake, then a true remake. The character's, except for Leelah, don't
resemble who they are supposed to be that much. Yes, I know they need
updated, but if it was a true remake they would be more recognizable then
they are. To me, this appears to be a reinterpretation of MSG then a true
remake.

Aaron