BlazeEagle@aol.com
Fri, 1 Sep 2000 19:03:32 EDT

johnny_raiden@hotmail.com writes:

<< Funny looked like the skeleton to me, I mean its gotta have Guns
 and missiles, and stuff to be a REAL robot of any kind. I like the
 Simplicity of the design which worked for Kishin Corps, and the
 Sakura Wars mechs... >>

  I sure hope that's the answer. Like you say, it's got to have guns and
missiles to be a war machine. It's gotta be the skeleton, as there's no
fingers/claws on the hands and it looks fragile, which a skeleton does look
fragile. If it does turn out to be the whole robot, they must have some
inventive ideas up their sleeves.

Aaron