Danny Kim (danny@lookfx.com)
Fri, 01 Sep 2000 13:43:09 -0700

Well, I'm not the one who usually writes reviews. I think we will get plenty of
good reviews on this guy. May be I'll try writing one. But, I'm not sure If I'm
really going to work on this guy yet.
6000 yen for this kit? Well, just looking at it, it's allot of plastic! But, I
think it all depend on how much you like FAZZ. I believe Sazabi was over priced
too. But, I didn't have problem paying for it since Sazabi is my favorite MS and
we don't see Sazabi or FAZZ that often. I'm just glad Bandai released it.