BlazeEagle@aol.com
Fri, 1 Sep 2000 03:04:40 EDT

In a message dated 9/1/00 12:55:20 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
gaijin@i-manila.com.ph writes:

<< garrick, just take some time to mull it over...they're not so bad,
considering
 stuff I've seen from Leiji and the new crop of character designs all over the
 place. >>

  I for one, think the designs of the mecha is horrible. The character
designs are alright, but they do not impress me one bit, they are bland,
boring and bland. Can you guys who like the designs, explain why you like
them so much?

  The character desings look pretty standard to me. They all look basically
the same. The Turn A character designs where truly unique. I see nothing to
be in awe about.

Aaron