Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 23:10:09 -0700

>And why were there Zakus that far into the future??

They were supposedly buried a loooooong time ago and were exhumed by the
earthlings as the discover there were a nice cache in the mountain/mines
where the Turn-A came out of the idol. I think they even had Zaku I's in
Black Tri-Star colors (no wonder we got those MG kits even though they
technically did not exist, unless you buy the MG kit manual's excuse).

>2)Why didn't Dekim Barton kill "Trowa"? He ("Trowa") did have a role in
>foiling the original Operation Meteor, so why didn't Dekim just plug him
>in Endless Waltz??

Ah, it's so much fun to leave your enemies alive and torment them.

>3)How do Hilde and Duo end up living together in Gundam W?? There seems to
>be a huge gap in logic in this one.

I think Duo became more popular than the show's producers realized, and
halfway into the show they decided that he should get a "female companion"
like the other G-boys as well, thus was born Hilde, whose character was
not as well defined or developed as the others in the support cast.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0